Monday, June 05, 2006

Sick and Drunk completely...

Got my board results yesterday. Board exams here are equivalent to SAT or any other competetive exam that people appear for at the end of grade 12. Results turned out to be crap. Not that I high expectations but the results were totally, completely, utterly crap. Suddenly my parents are shouting at me for the smallest of reasons. I feel totally depressed......not suicidal but still enough to write this blog at 2 o'clock in the morning. Feel like getting totally drunk. Not that I have ever got drunk ...... but it kind of seems appropriate for the situation.

Among other things, I watched " The DaVinci Code " with a couple of my friends on the big screen. Cool movie although the book kind of outranks it. Making plans to watch "X-Men - The Last Stand" and also getting drunk **hick!**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home