Monday, September 19, 2005

My #&*^^%$@#@? WEEK

My week has had an omnious beginning.In the morning, at college, my science teacher shouted at me for my incomplete practical journal.I explained how I had "managed" to lose my journal but to no avail. In the evening, my maths tuition sir made me write an imposition ( I missed writing a test last week ) due to which I missed my French class. He is gonna make shish kebab out of me. And that god damned management of my college announced that they are against me enjoying my favorite festival. They have kept the semester exam over Durga puja!

I am going to study integration calculas for writing my missed test. Don't know what I am gonna do in Maths. If I don't study now, I am sure to fail in my finals. Then goodbye blogs, goodbye girls and goodbye mutton biryani.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home