Friday, July 06, 2007

Hahahaha!!!

I picked this joke from another blog. Quite hilarious and also says much about holy men . **smirk** .

P.S : I am not generalizing !!!


GIRL: forgive me baba I have sinned
PRIEST: What have you done my child?
GIRL: I called a man a son of a b*tch
PRIEST: Why did you call him a son of a b*tch
GIRL: Because he touched my hand.
PRIEST: Like this? (As he touched her hand.)
GIRL: Yes father
PRIEST: That's no reason to call a man a son of a b*cth
GIRL: Then he touched my breast.
PRIEST: Like this? (As he touched her breast.)
GIRL: Yes father.
PRIEST: That's no reason to call him a son of b*tch
GIRL: Then he took off my clothes.
PRIEST: Like this? (He takes her clothes off.)
GIRL: Yes father.
PRIEST: That's no reason to call him son of b*tch
GIRL: Then he stuck his "YOU KNOW WHAT" into my "you know
where.
PRIEST: Like this?" (As he stuck his ----! into her ----!)
GIRL: YES FATHER,YEES FATHER, YEES FAAAATHER!!
PRIEST: (After a few minutes) that’s no reason to call him a
son of a b*tch.
GIRL: But father he had aids!
PRIEST: OH HOLY SH!T THAT SON OF A B*TCH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home