Monday, February 23, 2009

HERE WE GO !!!

 I am a travel afficiando.No doubt about it . I love to visit new places, eat different kinds of foods, having new experiences and the lot that comes with globe trotting. The only problem is that I have never really been "out travelling" per say. Yeah sure  have been to the ocasional hillstation near home, been to Darjeeling once. But these never turned out to be a great source of the "nouvelle experience" that I expected out of these.
    So when my father suggested that I accompany him on his visit to his US head office whose regional business in India he handles, I was more than happy to agree. Not that I expected the trip to be great one owing to my father being "handicapped" on the subject of "having fun". Its really sad and my heart feels for him but all my attempts to heal him have met with sharp cynicism on his part. I still hold on to hope. Anyways I knew I would still have fun on my own. So our travel plans were made. Seats on the delta flight leaving at 12.30 on the 3rd of february of 2009 from Mumbai International Airportwere booked. On our trip we were being accompanied by one of my father's colleagues and family friend, Chande.   

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home