Saturday, July 07, 2007

Stop this Murder!!!!!


Recently it seems that some doctors and lawmakers are arguing that sex determination tests should be made legal in the country ( In case you know you don't know, sex determination is a serious crime in India due to our screwed up sex ratio). Their point of arguing is that a family should be able to decide the sex of their child in certain situations like if a family has 2 females then they should be able to able to have a third son. What I say is that, they can take their opinions and shove it up their ass. I have news for you guys , the world is not THAT easy. I don't have anything against abortions. As a matter of fact, I say that abortion should most definitely be opted for if it will prevent the ruin of another life - the child or its parents (not mutually exclusive!!). If you think otherwise read this. It may not be the truth but at least it dwells in the realm of truth.

People should not have the right to decide a life and death situation on the basis of a whim!! "Dear husband .... if i have a boy this time lets kill it!!! I think a girl will be more cute " - is a line probably only a psychopath will think of !!!!! An abortion in this situation will be an out and out mrder punishable with the highest punishment!!!!


" I always walk in the rain so that nobody can see my tears "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home