Sunday, March 01, 2009

A little HI a little LOW !!

        Down with a severe cold which I ended up with almost over-night. Donno how I got it. Anti-biotics are what I have ended up taking. Nose blockage, sore throat, watery eyes and the heavy head probably won't go overnight ...... but the show must go on and tomorrow is a new day with a test on Digital Designing. Haven't even opened the book but hope to be ready by tomorrow. If not then I can always try copying ;) .

         On the brighter side of things, "Tech-Fest" is gonna start at our college. Its called "IMPULSE" and is being organised by the engineering batch of PIIT, New Panvel ( My College). We have a whole bunch of events from Robotics to fun stuff like TreasureHunt on the lines of the amazing race, Sodoku competition, LAN gaming with CS and fifa and many other events. Previously stated events are the only ones I know as I will be participating in them. This event takes place on the 3rd,4th,5th of february. Everyones invited!!!  

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home